Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Celebrate!

Celebrate the times of your life with photography.  One photograph can say a thousand words and can bring back the feelings and thoughts of many memories.  Today is my husband's birthday.  We went to Culvers to have lunch as is our standing lunch engagement each Tuesday with a group of our friends.  Our one friend's grandson works at our Culvers.  She mentioned to him that it was Wayne's birthday.  They brought him a little sundae and sang "Happy Birthday" to him.  Being the photographer, I should have hopped up immediately and taken a picture of them singing to him, but at least I had enough sense to snap this picture before he ate his sundae.  Now I look at the picture and it reminds me of this day.   It reminds me of the friendly staff of our Culvers here in Zion, IL. It reminds me of my husband of 30 years.  It reminds me of spending his birthday with our friends.  It reminds me of all the things we have done together over the years as a group of friends and of all the things this group of friends have gone through and shared with each other through the years.  This is truly something to be thankful for and to celbrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment