Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chance meetings


It was a beautiful day.  It had snowed this past weekend and it felt like winter again. Then today the temperatures soared and it was in the mid 60's.  I guess that it what March weather is like around here.  We knew we had to take advantage of the day and go for a bike ride.  Many others had the same idea.  We saw other bikers, walkers, joggers, skate boarders, serveral families out together enjoying the warm day.  To our surprise, as we reached the end of the bike trail, we met an acquaintance from a number of years ago.  She was out for a walk with her daughters.  My, her girls are getting big.  It was fun to talk and the girls had fun with Sebastian. (He had fun too!)  Luckily since I always try to have a camera with me, I was able to get this cute shot.

2 comments:

  1. Great shot! Isn't it wonderful when you have these chance meetings and have an opportunity to 'catch up' on the lives of those from our past.

    ReplyDelete